Via Orseolo, 1 - Milano (IT)
Studio Freyrie Pestalozza
4430 Sq. m
YEAR & AREA OF COMPETENCE:
2007 | CIVIL ENGINEERING - RESIDENTIAL
AIM OF THE PROJECT:
General requalification of the seven floors existing building. Adaptation and new constructions due to the new luxury hotel function of the structure.
Executive Design and Works Management of the structural works.
Remarkable parts include:
• a new safety still staircase in the courtyard;
• a new car lift serving the two underground parking levels;
• a new still structure to support the new installation on the roof;
• an r.c. basin for the fire protection installation;
• the demolition of the existing seven floor hoist;
• the adjustment of the existing r.c shaft.