YEAR & AREA OF COMPETENCE:
2018 | CIVIL - INFRASTRUCTURES - PUBLIC
AIM OF THE PROJECT:
Release of the Certificate of Static Suitability (CIS) of the historic building located in Corso di Porta Vigentina. The earliest records of the building date back to the 12th century when the monastery of the Piarists of San Bernardino was founded. The remains of three chapels in the right aisle are still visible on Via Vigentina. Over time there have been numerous changes in ownership and intended use and, in 1833, a work was carried out to restore the old convent structures to adapt the building to the new requirements of the boarding school. After the war the building was used as a music school, then moved to Villa Simonetta, and currently the premises of the property give hospitality to, among other things, the local civic library, the Lattuada auditorium and a kindergarten.
General and detailed administrative, static and technical survey according to the checks necessary for the issuance of the CIS or the eventual possible adoption of measures necessary for the restoration of static eligibility. Internal and external inspections with the aid of aerial platforms for altitude checks.